Monday, September 5, 2011

Dora Map Cake ~ Anna's 2nd Birthday

For Anna's 2nd birthday, I asked her what kind of cake she wanted and she yelled, "DORA, DORA!!" :) I thought it'd be fun to do a "map" scene like on the Dora show. In order for Dora to get to the birthday party, she had to first go to the apple tree, next the lake (watch out for swiper!), and finally the birthday party!



The actual cake is two layers (2- 9x13) with a white cake and a strawberry cake as well! :) It was fun to have the variety in flavor, but also in color! The more pink the better! :)
My precious 2 year old! Happy Birthday Anna!

3 comments:

  1. Ok seriously you make adorable cakes. I REALLY like the baby boy one you made. You HAVE to teach me and I would love to hang out with you and get to know you more because you are a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alissa! :) Yay! You are my first commentor! :) THANK YOU!! I would love to get to know you more too!!! I love your creativity & adventure loving side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented, lady!!! Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete